Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Other than the real !!

Today , I feel the sensation...the sensation of " Ye dil maange more!" cos a small discussion in morning took me back to my wishlist....very very small but not yet attained :-( in fact not yet begun with either. Something that interests me...always did...something I always expressed I would want to do some day....something which was not taken seriously or was not valued for some logical reasons....something I know, can now be fulfilled with the support I have but I also know its something, I still would need to wait for.

I will....wishing...hoping...expecting...that someday, MY SOMETHING, would begin...and flourish. Touchwood! Whats that something?? I know it and I love it...just waiting for the right time and strike. You all must be having at least ONE SOMETHING in your life, which has burried itself somewhere under the responsibilities of life. And it must be making you t oo restless whenever it must be striking you.

I see a dream, a little dream
a dream with my princess standing beside.
I see the dream with open eyes
the dream that shows what I wish I could
I see the dream, now and then
the dream is nothing but a real wish                                             
a wish to begin with my interest
a wish to let her have her grounds
a wish to hold hands and steer the wheel
I see a dream, a lovely dream
a dream where I am other than the real!!

No comments:

Post a Comment