Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Better Said Unsaid Words...Magical Words.

Sam is so reluctant to say the word - Sorry !! She would prefer giving a hundred clarifications and cry hard rather than say a simple short "Sorry". "Thankyou", "May I", "Please"...all come in almost the same category. ANd its really not so easy to make her use them quite so often. That again made me wonder, do I use them quite so often. Had been lately reading a book and I simply love it - Simple Ways to Manage Stress. And this was one of the chapters there. The author, Pramod Batra, has influenced me so much that this is one of those books which I really try to bring into practise...I would highlight what I feel I need to change in myself..Read...re-read, now and then, whenever needed. He says "Don't make best..the enemy of better. Go for the better first." These simple words can bring so much difference in our daily lives and make things better. A Sorry said in time...doesn't permit any bitterness to enter the relations...A Please said in time, reduces the proccesing time of many works. A Thankyou said in time...even just a Smile in time...spreads happiness!!  

And believe me..its not at all easy to use these words JUST IN TIME..not always at least. Yes, I have been able to control some things I wished to. Not mentioning the names whom I try to follow in certain behaviours to bring out that better me..but I do...Don't ask me the names plz...lol...Flattering them publicly can be harmful to me and advantageous to them..rofl !! I try to keep counting my simple pleasures, just like yesterday night, when me and hubby were talking of the richest men....Monty Chadda..with crores at his home caught...be it Richest ministers....businessmen...known people from IT or whosoever....I sighed and he asked - What? I knew he expected I am thinking how lucky these men are!! No, That isn't me and he knows that :-) I sighed with a thought which I told him - You counted names of so many men..the whole world knows them...Does anyone know their Wives names?? No one does... ARe their wives and kids happy with their being famous...They don't have time for themselves..then where would they have for their family?? No one knows who is Mrs.Steve Jobs...but whenever someone would think of YOU...he would automatically think of ME ...our daughter...as One !! I'm much more happier than those richest men on earth....We have time to tell each other we are happy being together....we have time to tell our daughter we feel blessed to have her . WE are one of the richest families on earth !!
Count your Blessings....every moment :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment