Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hustle bustles inside a Mum !!

Another sunrise and I leap to see your face
Awww...you're so pretty...so peaceful in sleep
a hug is what I have , early morning with daily word
Good Morning sweety pie...Sun God is here!!
I wish to see your li'll smile and the sweet voice cumin back
Ahhh...lemme sleep...comes back with a rash cry 
each mornin..same story..same promise I make
Be patient..dont shout..she's just a child
Good morning baby..and I make you look forward to the day
remind you of the excitements waiting to cum your way
count you your blessings and give you sweet smiles
tick-tock-tick-tock...time is running by..
few to many..minutes go by and so does my patience to not make you cry
each day I teach myself what not to do
each day I recall my lessons how to treat you
Hardly ever would you get up without me being firm
so starts the day and my daily bash
a quest for a Mum...
that hour makes me struggle with time and my love
I wish to sit idle just chatting with you
just listening your stories, the fairies you find true
it wud be the same for each Mum on earth
thats what I tell me, Be Soft and Be Firm
I'm soft and you take advantage
I'm firm and you weep
And your mighty Dialogues..sweep me off my feet
your daddy suggests me..leave her that way
she'll grow up like all...she'll grow up your way
My way is not what I want...TIME is i'm greedy for
I see those years that have passed by
I miss you giggles and falls, li'll fingers holding mine
My girl's growing fast...I can't miss a day
each day is so precious to take happy moments away
Small issues morning to night
small fights and then big hugs tight...
days..months and years passing by.

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful !!! and I can't believe I am your first follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kajal and thanks for following me....Although I too would love to have followers but the main purpose behind my writings is to have an archive for my daughter to read when she gets in my boots and of course to share experiences to give myself moral strength and learn from other's experiences..

    ReplyDelete