Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mommying - What does the Wikipedia call it ?!

Season change is close again....And as usual I get confused at least twice daily..what is enough for her to wear...would she feel hot..would she not feel warm enough...I change the set of clothes I dig from her wardrobe thrice before bathing her with all my calculations...Must be sounding weird na?!! ANd then...I kinda end up asking hubby..how cold do you think is it today for her..I jump to my mobile to check out the temperature forecast for the day...lolz....AND..I find myself crazy..nuts to behave this way...Next comes food calculations...How much milk..how much veggies..did she have a fruit today....Such calculations are an ongoing..never stopping process in my mind. Any kind of work I be doing - Hell or Fun, I have them with me always, my hubby and my baby girl !!


Season change is close and time is nearing that all woollens be washed and warmed in the sun and come out her laces...frills...spaghettis...frocks..tunics :-) Aww..I love season change for this one reason. Bored of wrapping her in layers and each time I open her wardrobe for a dress, I feel I need more and when I have to bed pack them for the season change, or when some of them are oo small for her to fit in, I feel...I'm not yet done with this one..She hasn't worn it enough..this one's so pretty..I won't get a similar one in her size again...lol

SO, that's being a Mommy again. I've always loved to have a girl, I adore dressing her...she's my doll...my dummy...my show window...my princess!! Hmmmpphhh...while bathing her today in the morning, was just telling her that she's a grown up girl now and coming summers onwards she would be bathing herself..Mommy would help only for headwash . The next moment brought 2 reactions and emotions in a go - she jumped with joy..yuhuuu....and I felt- WHATT??? she's grown up? Now she'll be bathing herself..always!! My bath play days are going away!! Oh No!! Mommying is so full of confusions, temptations, excitements, worries, instructing...ourselves and the kiddies. And I'm truly loving it !!

1 comment: